Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Moon is Jealous of Me


I've always loved the sunshine and blue skies. Never happier than when I'm at the beach on a sunny day or romping through a sun drenched parkland, feeling a summer breeze on my body and the golden rays on my face. I guess it's cause my priest always used to rape me at night. I would smell the stale sacramental wine on his breath and feel his body push me to the cold dark ground as I would look up into the midnight sky and see the moon looking down and laughing at me.

How I hate that moon. Mocking me as I was molested with it's pocked stupid crater face. I know it was jealous of my smooth white skin, so fair and beautiful and blemish free. I bet the priest wouldn't even want to molest you moon, even if he could, and that's why you laughed at me as his collar cut into my fresh soft neck.

Did those astronauts caress you moon? Did they call you their favorite celestial orb like my priest call me his favorite altar boy? I bet they stayed just long enough to collect rocks and then left you, cause you're ugly and dusty and not sweet smelling like I was.

No comments: