Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Massage


I was feeling a little low so I went to a massage parlor in hopes of perking up. A young Asian girl led me into a little room and lay me down. I had heard the place provided happy endings and so when she asked in her broken English what I wanted I said I wanted one of those.

She nodded and immediately reached for my cock, which she began to stroke. I was rather shocked by this as she didn't look slutty at all. "What are you doing?" I asked.

She seemed surprised I was stopping her by holding her wrist. "You say you want happy ending yes?"

I nodded. "Sure I do, and I appreciate your efforts, but I don't see how you tugging on my dick is going to cure my cancer or bring my dog back from the dead. I don't think I'll be happy until those two issues are resolved."

She bit her lip in a cute befuddled way. "Not happy ending like that here. I jerk no?"

I shook my head. "That'll just make me tired and messy...and that doesn't sound too happy to me...I mean it's not like you rubbing my wang is going to make a genie come out to grant my wishes of a cancer cure and a dog who doesn't get run over by a laundry truck."

She started to slowly back away toward the door and I realized I was expecting too much from a strip mall shop named Shanghai Massage Happy Heaven. I left sad.

No comments: