Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun with the Doctor


I like to brighten people's days. That means I might sometimes give a stranger a compliment like, "I like your shoes", or, "your odor is pleasing". Other times I book appointments with attractive doctors and complain that I've been suffering from erectile dysfunction. I feign embarrassment and they are usually very comforting and professional at first, but the second they come in contact with me, or even just ask me to take a seat, I drop my pants to expose my raging erection and scream out, "I'm cured! You're a miracle worker!"

I figure they will feel a surge of pride to know they were able to cure me so quickly, and maybe repay my kindness with medical grade fellatio. So far though they have reacted to discovering their miracle healing powers with shock and threats of arrest. All that reading at medical school must make some of these bitches uptight.

No comments: