Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hoosegow


I had some strange dreams the other night. I dreamt I was actually awake and throwing acid into the face of the priest who molested me, even though who could blame him really...did you see how adorable I looked in my cassock? Like a lovable little pope!

So after I dreamt I threw acid in his face and then urinated on him in order to "put the fire in his eyes out", I felt the policeman handcuff me. I asked him to pinch me cause I thought I was dreaming, and then added he could pinch me anywhere he wanted cause I could tell by his bulge pressing into my back that he liked me. Did I mention I was adorable?

Turns out that wasn't really his bulge though, but his nightstick, which he promptly clobbered me with.

Turns out I wasn't really dreaming one of those sleep dreams either, but it was more of a drug induced haze dream. The acid was real though. As were the assault with a deadly weapon charges.

But I've always been an optimist. When I was being raped as a lad I always said, "one day, if I dream it hard enough, I'll be able to throw acid in this fairy's face."

That dream came true, and I know my dream of having a really awesome cell mate will come true too. So now I have prison to look forward to, and from what I've read it's got a gym and a library and lots of interesting people with similar interests. It's kind of like a resort except you can't steal the towels and rape is prevalent.

But I don't have to worry about that cause I was already raped once, and I've heard rape is like lightning, you can't get struck twice.

No comments: